AF-3000 NON-'S' SERIES SYSTEM SOFTWARE
Advanced Flight launched our AF-3400 and AF-3500 multi-function displays with EFIS capability in March of 2006.
Update your AF-3000 Non-'s' Series system software
- Perform a fresh format of your software installation SD Card by following this TUTORIAL.
- Copy ONLY the AF3000.AFE from the downloaded zip file onto the SD Card.
- Eject the SD Card before removing it from your computer.
- Insert the SD Card with the EFIS powered off; then apply master power.
- Verify the software version has been upgraded this should take no longer than 10 minutes.
- Once upgraded, power off the EFIS and remove the SD Card.
- Reinstall the Map Data card if applicable.
- Verify that you have loaded Map Version 15 mapping database if Mapping is installed.
- Verify that ARINC Version 4.0 is installed if an ARINC adapter is installed in aircraft.
- Depending on upgrade version, NAV source settings may need re-configuration, see manual.
- After upgrading verify that your settings have not been altered.
- If you have any problems or issues with these processes please contact Advanced Flight Support.
What's New: AF-3000 Non-'s' Software Release Notes
Software Installation Instructions
Be sure to record all calibration settings before upgrading to the latest version. Download and read the following Instructions before continuing.DOWNLOAD OR VIEW