The new AF-6600 flagship features a number of upgrades while maintaining compatibility with the popular AF-5000 line. Mix and match them in your panel. All Advanced EFIS models feature high resolution, touchscreen LCD displays, five RS-232 serial ports, two USB ports, ethernet, and Advanced-SV Network connections for comprehensive compatibility with Advanced, Dynon SkyView components, and many third-party devices.
- Improved Performance
- New processor enables 60 Hz screen updates for amazingly smooth visuals: a 4-12x improvement over previous generations.
- New LCD screen features increased brightness and more vivid colors.
- Start-up time decreased to under 20 seconds.
- AF-5000 Series Compatible
- Wiring and mounting is exactly the same as AF-5600 displays for easy upgrades.
- AF-6600 and AF-5000 series displays are fully cross-compatible and can be mixed in a panel.
- Sharp Design
- Redesigned, flush-mounted 10.4” touchscreen that you’ll be proud to showcase in your panel.
- Improved Pilot Interface
- Dual-Concentric encoder knob affords a more intuitive user interface.
- Ambient light sensor allows display backlight to automatically adjust to cockpit lighting conditions.
- Lighter and More Compact
- Low profile rear cover reduces panel depth requirements.
- Approximately 1 pound lighter than previous AF displays.
*EFIS Displays connect to other modules and accessories to perform different avionics functions. For example, primary flight instruments require a SV-ADAHRS-200, engine monitoring functions require a SV-EMS-220 and related sensors. Moving map and VFR GPS navigator features require a GPS position source, such as the SV-GPS-250 or SV-GPS-2020.