An Advanced Flight Systems panel can meet practically all of your avionics needs. When connected to the appropriate modules, your screens can display primary flight instruments, engine monitoring information, map, and more, and on any screen in the aircraft. To design your Advanced system, first choose your display(s). From there, you'll add a suite of components and modules to tailor your system's features and functionality to your aircraft's mission. We have a variety of resources to help you plan your system, including an online system configurator and our catalog. Or call or email us - we’re always happy to help you design your dream panel.
Weight & Balance
Approach Plates, VFR Sectionals & IFR Charts
GPS and ILS Display
Aircraft Maintenance Logs
Weather and Traffic
Custom Map Airplane
Engine Monitoring Features
- Fuel Gauges: Support for up to four fuel tanks, all with low-level voice alerts.
- Fuel Computer: Full-feature fuel computer includes Gallons used, Gallons remaining, MPG and Gallons remaining at waypoint.
- Flap & Trim Positions: Directly reads most popular trim motors.
- Active Checklists: Multiple user configurable checklists.
- Voice Alerts: The system will warn you if any instrument enters the warning range. Other systems use low tech beeps as warnings.
- Dual Bus Support: Displays Dual Voltage and Dual Alternator outputs.
- Flight Timers: Count-Up and Count-Down timers.
- Data Logging: Easily transfer over 50 hours of stored data to your PC using the convenient SD data card.
- Tach and Hobbs: Records both Tach and Hobbs times.
- Turbine Engine Support: Custom engine display for turbine engines.
- EGT and CHT Display: Displays all six CHT and EGT temperatures at the same time.
- Lean Mode: Detects and displays each cylinder as it peaks for LOP or ROP operation. Displays the degrees from peak along with current rich or lean status.
- Landing Gear Warning: The Pilot will be prompted to check landing gear if the gear is down at a set high airspeed, or up at a set low airspeed. Amphibious aircraft are prompted to select "Runway" or "Water" and are then given audible wordings depending on the position of the landing gear.
- Voice Alerts: All of our systems have a full-featured voice alert system. Lose oil pressure, for instance, and you will immediately hear “Check Oil Pressure.”
- Digital Inputs: Can be used for door warnings, landing gear, or any number of user configurable switches.
- Touch Screen: The AF-5000 Touch Screen option adds flexibility, capability, and a more intuitive user experience while retaining the full functionality of physical buttons, knobs, and a joystick. Fly into weather with the confidence of redundancy.
- EFIS HSI Truly WAAS Compatible: Our display integrates aircraft heading with GPS, VOR, Localizer and Glide Slope information. Garmin’s new WAAS enabled 430 has substantially different software from non-WAAS 430 units. AFS has performed numerous actual ILS and LPV approaches to verify that our 430W interface truly works, including the ability to send OBS Course and heading data from the EFIS back to the 430W.
- Remote Radio Tuning: Tune your SL30 or AFS Comm Radio Remotely from any EFIS Screen.
- Vertical Power VP-X Integration: The AF-5000 series systems are capable of interfacing to the VP-X electronic circuit breaker power system. Electrical Systems can be accessed and control through the VP-X page.